Tuesday, October 19, 2010

To whom it may concern: Caviar

Sent to: http://www.caviarmore.com/buy-caviar/

To Whom It May Concern,


Howdy there my name is Nathaniel Burbian. I was just on your site perusing your wares of caviers. I recently had me some of those caviers at some high felutin party I took my step kids and my daddy to. Now I aint never eatin nothing half as good as that shit. So i got on my new internet and decided to buy me up some of it to have what for to cook for my vittles.

The problem is that you have so many caviers I dont know what do pick. I know I loved that cavier at the party but I don't know what kind it was. I saw you had all kinds like belugs, osetra, and sevurga. I don't even speak no spanish though so I'm having a hard time telling which is which. What's the best way to find the cavier for me? I recently came into a shit load of money and so I thought of maybe buying all the caviers but it seems like a waste.

Could you please reccomend me one of those cavier dinners? Thanks for any help.

Thank you very much,

Thanks,

Nathaniel Burbian


No comments:

Post a Comment