Thursday, October 14, 2010

To Whom It May Concern: Hammers

Sent to:http://www.hammersource.com/


To Whom it May Concern

Hello I am looking to buy a very specific hammer and I think you might be the people to either provide me with the sale or point me in the right direction. The specific hammer brand I am looking for is Mjolnir.

I'm not sure of the model name but basically it is a large, square-headed gray hammer. It has a short, round handle wrapped in brown leather, culminating in a loop handle for added grippage. I know they began producing these hammers in 1962 but am honestly not sure if they are still in production.

I am currently working on a very complex carpentry project and know that when I have used this hammer in the past it has met all my needs. Here are a list of my needs, if you have another hammer brand that would meet these needs I would be eager to try it out:

1) Must resist chipping and breaking

2) Must absorb the rebound of a strike

3) Must be able to manipulate the weather on an almost global scale

4) Must be made by top quality Uru

5) Must grant the stamina to battle the entire Frost Giant army for Nine Months without any sustenance or rest.

6) Must be able to both throw images AND detect illusions.

7) Must be able to create Anti-Matter particles

8) Must have heavy duty handle

9) Must be capable of creating chronal displacement, therefore allowing time travel

Thanks for any help you can give me. I look forward to doing business with your company.

-Nathaniel Burbian

No comments:

Post a Comment